Often overlooked until something goes wrong, your roof can become one of your company’s biggest expenditures. Like a car needs oil changes and other maintenance, your roof needs regular service as well. By implementing the Bowman Roofing Maintenance Plan you will have an experienced, professional roofer taking care of your investment for you. By purchasing our Maintenance Plan, you can ensure a small problem does not turn into a big problem, making you scramble to find capital to pay for costly repairs and the damage that can be caused. Your financial planning will be easier as you will have a better idea of how much you will be spending on your roof upkeep. With our bi-annual inspections, you will be able to greatly extend the life of your roof. Most roofing material manufacturers suggest owners have their roof inspected at least once a year.
The Bowman Roofing Maintenance Plan Includes:
· Roof inspections in the spring and fall
· Detailed reports on current roof conditions, including digital photographs.
· Roof system life estimate so you can begin budgeting for a new roof system.
· Cleanout of gutters, roof drains, and other storm debris removed from roof.
· Small inefficiencies fixed on the spot
· Consultation and written proposal for bigger, recommended roof repairs.
· 24/7 365 days a year emergency leak response
Benefits of Purchasing the Bowman Roofing Maintenance Plan
· Increase the service life of your roof
· Minimize leaks so that the insulation stays dry and intact increasing the chances that the insulation can be reused during your next re-roofing project
· Less chance of a roof leak damaging your product or equipment
· Free up capital for other uses by decreasing roofing expenses
· Help forecast when to plan for a roof replacement and a budgetary number, during the 1st inspection, for when that time comes.
· Reduce the leak response time
· Get years of experience working on your roof with our roofing professionals
· Give you peace of mind knowing the condition of your roof and its estimated life.